Your choice of repairer is central to ensuring the preservation of the safety standards, structural integrity and design/paint quality originally intended by your vehicle manufacturer.
Gone are the days where you needed to search for three quotes. One is all you need. So make it the right one.
- Accuracy of our Quotations
Your quotation is prepared by one of our trained technical engineers. Your quote follows a proven repair formula determined by strict industry standards. Warranty and insurance protocols and structural and safety standards are carefully considered to ensure that your vehicle is repaired to manufacturer standards.
- Do not use price alone as a reason to select a repairer
Be careful not to be influenced by price alone. Make it your business to understand exactly what has been quoted for, so that you have the knowledge to either compare your quote with another or confirm you’re your insurance assessor’s final authorisation.
- We will facilitate your quote authorisation with your insurance company/broker
We commit to sending you the quote in 24-hours from inspection of damage.
Each facility has a dedicated insurance liaison to facilitate the claims process, including the organisation of an insurance assessment, car hire arrangement and priority bookings etc.
- Our manufacturer approvals endorse our commitment to quality
Our tooling and equipment are prescribed by the respective manufacturers and our workshop staff are trained according to manufacturer technical requirements.
- We offer an industry benchmark lifetime warranty
All repairs come with a lifetime warranty on workmanship and paint quality. Parts warranties are as per manufacturers (normally 12 months).
- Protecting your vehicles resale value
The quality of your repair will influence the resale value of your vehicle. Make sure you choose a repairer that can live up to its promise.
- Your own Customer Care Consultant
Once your vehicle is booked in for repairs, you will be allocated a customer care consultant to keep you up to date with your repair progress. He/she will check in your vehicle, confirm repair timelines, provide regular updates and do the final vehicle handover.
- Delivering a unique helpdesk environment, directly from our head office
Should you not be satisfied with any element of your repair or simply require assistance, we have a dedicated customer care department situated at our head office. The department is manned by qualified and trained personnel and respond immediately to any query, complaint or requirement.
Just sms the word ‘Help’ to 41194 or call 0861 FOR YOUR (367 968)
- Upfront Completion date
Our system generates a completion date on receipt of parts. This is an accurate estimate which is communicated through each stage of the repair. It will only change should there be a parts, insurance or quality delay.
- Receive automated repair updates in real time
Our progress updates on SMS and email are real time and linked to actual movement of your vehicle through the repair process.
- Track Your Progress online
Now you can track your vehicle’s progress day or night from our website. www.atyourservice.co.za
- Renew-it Group is a division Bluespec Holdings, a leading ‘BlueChip’ procurement company to the insurance industry in South Africa. It has been around since 1981 and grown into a specialist in the motor claims fulfilment process.